Dissolution and deletion
- Dissolution and deletion is the economic process of cessation of the company’s activity. The company’s deletion is only through the Trade Registry.
- The dissolution of a company is done in two stages: one dissolution phase and one elimination phase. Only if, due to misunderstandings between associates, there is a 3rd interim stage, the winding-up.
- Dissolution is the first step in dismantling a firm. This may be lawful (by court) or voluntary (by the will of associates).
- The cancellation occurs after 30 days have elapsed since the dissolution decision was published in the Official Gazette of Romania.
- For those who are not sure they want to dismantle their business, according to the law, there is the possibility of suspending the business for a period of up to 3 years.